Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Things are Coming Together!!

Well, we finally have more things for Ryleigh besides just a bed! We got the dresser and the night stand today, and I am so excited. I am not sure exactly where things will end up, but this works for now. I am waiting on some of my friends to come and give me some good nursery arranging advice. I am also looking forward to getting more things on the walls as we get closer to Ryleigh's arrival! We can't wait!




All in all I think it is coming along nicely. My aunt Carolyn and cousin Jenny came down over the weekend and helped me put up the cute border. I think we did a pretty awesome job.


Speaking of an awesome job...how about the paint job my husband did! He painted the whole nursery pink all by himself. He wouldn't let me lift a finger. It looks wonderful and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband!!

No comments: