Monday, June 23, 2008
Baby Blessing
Sunday morning was Baby Blessing at church. So we dressed Ryleigh in a cute dress and headed off to church. She was a little fussy and she ended up sleeping through the entire thing. They played a cute slide show with pictures of the babies and cute little sayings went with every picture. Ryleigh's said something like..."Dear God, Did you make a mistake when you made the giraffe?" After the slide show, all of the babies and parents went to the front of the church. We were given a Bible and then the elders prayed over us. It was a great day! We are truly blessed to have our little angel and we thank God daily for allowing us to have her. Here are few pictures...I didn't have my camera at church, but I think these will do.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey Guys congrats I just found you blog. Oh My Goodness SHE is So beautiful. The cutest thing in the world. Your family is perfect. Glad I got to see her. you are welcome to visit my blog to keep up with our family. Take care!!
Post a Comment