Saturday, August 09, 2008

New PJ's Rock!

OK...I know my baby is getting bigger, and I understand that I must accept this as a part of life. Well apparently I had been avoiding that fact for a while. About two weeks ago I finally came to the realization that my precious baby needed some bigger PJ's. Her little feet were either busting out of the ends, or her pajama pants were becoming capri pants. So I broke down and bought the six month PJ's. Aaaahhh! Six Months!!!! She is only four months, so it was a bit hard on mommy. However, I absolutely love the new jammies. They are too cute! I think she likes them too!




3 comments:

The Walters' Family said...

Actually Candice, I never buy the pajamas with the footies anymore, because my girls couldn't stretch out their legs. I, too, didn't want to buy a larger size...UNTIL...I came home and my mother had cut the footies off, because Carlie couldn't stretch out her legs. I decided then I DEFINITELY needed to buy a bigger size. Long legs just run in the family.
As far as larger sizes go, I love the fact that Mollie is wearing 4T. She may have just turned 3, but if I can get more bang for my buck and her get to wear the cute dresses next summer, too...AWESOME!

Leah said...

Candice-where can I get myself some of those pj's? They are super cute on her! She is a doll. I will be thinking about you when you go back to school!

Kaylane said...

Cutie pie!!! Just think of it this way.....even though you are sad that she is growing up, at least she is a healthy and happy baby girl!!

She is a doll and I need to see her (and you!!) soon!!!