This weekend turned out to be a pretty exciting weekend for my baby girl. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to post because my camera's battery ran out on Friday night. Brian took some pictures on his phone, so as soon as he has time at home to put them on the computer I will post them.
Ryleigh had a lot of "firsts" this weekend. On Friday night she went to her very first football game. She did AWESOME!! Yes, I did take the camera like a good mommy, but as you read before my battery ran out. So I have no cute pictures to show. She loved all of the noise and watching the thousands of people walk around. We sat with some little girls from church who were able to keep her very entertained when she needed the attention....yeah right...when does she not get attention. We left at the end of the 3rd quarter so I could get her home, bathed, and fed before the coaches get together after the game. She was a trooper the entire time.
On Saturday she rode in the basket at Wal-Mart like a big girl. And on Sunday she sat in a high chair for the first time at Texas Roadhouse. We are so proud of our little girl. She is growing everyday and it seems that she is doing something new all of the time.
Monday, September 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment