Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanks Memaw and PaPa!

My MeMaw Elaine and PaPa Joe came to see me all the way from Missouri this weekend. We had the best time. They watched me on Friday while mommy and daddy were at work, and I must say that I was on my best behavior. On Friday night we went to the football game and had lots of fun. Except for the loud bells ringing in my ears! Ouch! Then on Saturday, we went shopping for a Halloween costume and a new outfit. I really think they are trying to spoil me, but don't tell mommy and daddy. (But I think it is ok, because that is what Memaws and Papas are for!!) Saturday night, mommy and daddy went to the ACU game while I spent more time with them. Then Sunday morning we all went to church and out to eat for lunch. I was really sad when they left this morning. I want to tell them how much I love them, and thank you for coming to see me. I had the best time! I think mommy and daddy had a great time too. Sometimes I think they need a little break, but I don't know why....I am just too cute and so much fun!







No comments: