Thursday, March 26, 2009
One More Day...
For those of you who don't know, my baby girl will be 1 tomorrow!!! I can't believe it. This year has gone by so quickly. Exactly one year ago...about this time...I went into labor. It was an adventure for the next 21 hours or so. The result was a perfect baby girl who I love more than anything. I have cherished every moment being her mommy. She is an angel, and I am looking foward to many more years to come. But for now, I will cherish this last day before my baby turns one! God is Good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I know - it is just unreal!!!! The first birthday is hard to grasp...but I think (and hope!!) it gets easier!!! I hope you guys have a wonderful time celebrating her big day!!! At least you won't have contractions!!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment