Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Visiting Family

A couple of weekends ago Ryleigh and I got to make a trip to Lubbock to see my sweet cousin Jenny graduate from Tech. Ryleigh and I had a great time visiting with my family. Ryleigh hadn't seen some of her cousins since she was just 3 months old. Needless to say, she made sure to show them how cute she was and she let them know what they had been missing! She was in full force as she danced, sang, and talked their ears off! I know they loved every minute of it.

Here is Ryleigh at Grandma Margret's house.


Here she is giving Grandma some lovin'.
The graduation ceremony was long and very wet with all of the rain, but I have to say Ryleigh's favorite part was helping Jenny open all of her graduation gifts!

Ryleigh and Jenny!


Ryleigh with Jeff and Brittney. They live in Austin! She loved them both!
Ryleigh with Blake and Ashley. They live in Houston!


Here are all the cousins together! (Except my hubby!) It is not often this happens! Priceless!

No comments: