This is Ryleigh with her Uncle Steve and cousin Taylor. Ryleigh and Taylor got to be best buddies this trip. Ryleigh is finally old enough to really play with Taylor so they had a blast. One night, Ryleigh even spent the night at Taylor's house. It was her first night away from mommy, so as you can imagine...She had a ball! and Mommy just balled!!! Ha!
This is Ryleigh with her Uncle Lynn. She really loved him especially after he took her to Bass Pro to see the fish! (More pictures to come)
Great time with cousins!
Ryleigh still loves the water. She is a little more cautious this year, but she still has fun as long as mommy or daddy are close.
Ice cream with daddy! Yum! Yum!
My little ham loves to pose for the camera. Can you tell?
Ryleigh and Aunt Terri
Ryleigh and Mema! She loves her so much!
Ryleigh and Papa Joe
I had to get one pic with my baby!
Here we are getting ready for the fireworks. Mema and Papa Joe live right behind the golf course where the show was. So we were able to walk right out in the driveway to enjoy the show. It was awesome!
Here is Ryleigh with her cousins waiting on the fireworks. Doesn't she look so big? She thinks she is just as big as they are. This picture was the last thing I did before the fireworks started. Then......
"MOMMY!!!!!! I want to go back in the house!" She cried and cried with her head burried in my neck for the whole show. She was very scared. Next time you see her, you should ask her if she liked the fireworks. I garuntee I know the answer..."I not like the fireworks!!!"





No comments:
Post a Comment