Sweet Ryleigh, I can't believe you are already 3 years old. It is amazing how fast you are growing up, and it is wonderful to see what a beautiful little girl you are becoming.
This past year has been a great one for you. You have learned so much, and you constantly amaze me with your kind hearted nature. You are so concerned for others, and best of all you love Jesus. You sing church songs ALL the time, and you have even started to sing with us during church. You love reading the Bible and telling us about what you learned in Bible class. You know all of your letters and sounds, colors, shapes, and you can even count to 20. Impressive! Your daddy and I love the conversations we have, and we are constantly shocked at the questions you ask and the connections you make in that smart little brain of yours.
You are so excited about turning three and being a "big girl." However, you are most excited about being a "big sister!" Your little brother will be here in one month, and you are already a great little helper! I know you will teach your brother how to be just as sweet as you are. Your daddy and I love you so much, and we are so thankful to God for choosing us to be your mommy and daddy!
Here are some pictures from your birthday party. You had been asking for a "Minnie Pajama Party" for months, so that is what we did. You wore your Minnie Mouse pajamas and your friends came with their pajamas too. (Even mommy found some Minnie pajamas and wore them to the party. You thought I was pretty cool!) We played games, colored, and decorated cookies. It was so much fun! Your favorite part was just playing with the balloons. I was so proud of you for blowing out your candles by yourself for the first time. It was a wonderful party, and I am glad you got to celebrate with your friends and family.









No comments:
Post a Comment