Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well, we survived our first Halloween with our little butterfly! I must say, she looked so cute! She was the cutest little baby I saw all night! We had a very busy Halloween. On Thursday night we went to "trunk or treat" at our church. It was a fun and safe way for Ryleigh to get some yummy candy. Then on Friday night, we went to visit our neighbor Margaret. Then we went to see my teacher friends, Cynthia and Suzanne. After that we went to the football game. By the time we got home, Ryleigh was so tired. But she wasn't too tired to play in her candy for a while.


Our Little Butterfly!
Ryleigh and Cynthia

Ryleigh and Suzanne
Ryleigh and Mommy
She just didn't know what to think about all of the candy. She enjoyed the sound of the wrappers the best.
Her favorite candy was the suckers. Too bad mommy wouldn't let her have one! (I really wanted to sleep, and not have a screaming, wired 7 month old!)







2 comments:

Erica said...

Ryleigh looks so cute but then again she always does! Thank you again for letting me keep her Friday, we had a blast! Happy First Halloween!

The Walters' Family said...

Where is my net? I've got to catch that cute little butterfly.