Sunday, April 19, 2009

Going to the ZOO!

Well, we finally made it to the zoo on Saturday and we had a blast. Brian was working a baseball game, so Aunt Stephanie and I ventured to lunch and to the zoo with Ryleigh. I wondered how she would do and she did great. She rode in her stroller and wore her sunglasses the entire time. She was adorable. Several people commented on how cute she was in her glasses. It is amazing to me that she leaves them on. She wore them for at least an hour without even attempting to take them off! She loved looking at the animals. I loved watching her learn new things. She just seemed to be thrilled watching the animals move around and she loved when they came close...except the monkeys...she was a little cautious with them. All in all, it was a perfect day at the zoo. I can't wait to go back with daddy!

Here we are looking at the zebras!
Here is Ryleigh learning about the giraffe. It came right up to us and she fed it a cracker. It was great!
Ryleigh and Mommy
Ryleigh and Aunt Stephanie


No comments: