I'm a Big Girl Now!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Look Out World...Here I Come!
As many of you know, my baby is walking now!!! AAAHHH!!! She is no longer scared or shy to walk. In fact, she doesn't mind taking off wherever we happen to be. Most recently she went on an adventure in the store at Cracker Barrel. Boy was that fun for mommy getting to chase her everywhere and put back all of the things that she took off the shelves. Crazy Kid! This morning at church she got a little mad at her daddy when he was trying to go to the car, but she was determined to go the opposite direction. It was hilarious. She is so much fun and we are enjoying watching her explore more things now that she can get to more things. I do get sad when I think about how much she has changed this past year. My baby is growing up. But I must say I am loving every minute with her. She is an absolute joy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
NO!!!!! I have a little tear in my eye.......
Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! She is beautiful and has a mind of her own and now she can go anywhere she wants. Sounds like a great combination for a woman to me :). Kiss her for Aunt Terri
Post a Comment