Saturday, December 18, 2010

Stuart Family Update

I know it has been forever since I have posted. It seems like our life has been quite a whirlwind over the last few months. I want to give you a quick update, and then you can scroll down to see some pics from the holidays.

1. The most exciting news came in August when we found out we were expecting!!!! We are due at the beginning of May and we find out next week what we are having. The first half of this pregnancy has gone very smoothly. I didn't have any sickness, and I feel very blessed because of that. I have started to show, and Ryleigh is enjoying watching my belly grow. I have been feeling the baby for about 3 weeks, so that is always exciting for me. I can't wait for Brian and Ryleigh to be able to feel it as well. I plan on posting next week to let you all know what we are having!

2. Ryleigh is doing great! She started at a new sitter this year...whom she loves! Mrs. Shonda is wonderful and she had made new friends at daycare. She is growing so tall, and her hair is so long. She talks more than anyone I know. She can count to 20 (she misses a few numbers occasionally) and she is learning all of her letters and sounds. She thinks she is the boss of the house and she lets us know that. She loves being a "mommy" and she takes care of all her babies very well. She also enjoys "Mickey Mouse," "Toy Story," and "PBS Kids." (My favorite channel!) I am so proud of her for all of her accomplishments. She is a joy! She is probably the most excited about being a big sister. I know she will be a great helper, and I know she will love the new baby.

3.Brian's job has slowed down now that football is over. We didn't go very far in the playoffs this year, so we were able to go to Missouri for Thanksgiving. He was also able to catch a few playoff games as a fan this year. It was fun getting to go to some games and get to sit with him instead of watch him on the field. He is still doing his ministry at church, and he helped me teach Bible class on Wednesday night's this semester. Most of all, he is busy being the BEST hubby and daddy in the world. He is so excited about our new addition!

4. My job has been a bit crazy this year, but I think it will get better in January. My job is probably the reason I haven't posted as often. I got moved 5 days after school started, and let's just say...it has been challenging. By the time I get home everyday, I am wiped out. Not just from school, but from being pregnant. I spend all my extra time with my little girl and my hubby. I play Bunco 2 times a month, and I love that time with my friends. I can honestly say, I am counting down the days until I get to take off to have this new baby. I have also started a new business to help make some extra money. So I have been busy with that too. All in all, life is good!

I hope this has caught you up on our lives over the past several months. I plan on posting more regularly, and I will do my best to. I hope you all are doing well.





1 comment:

Leah said...

so excited for you! where are you teaching now? what grade? what is your side job? fill me in!!!!