Monday, March 17, 2008

Hurry Up and Wait!!

Well, it seems that we have hurried through 9 months of pregnancy and now we are just sitting around waiting for our little angel to arrive. This is week 39, and we are praying that we will be progressing by the time we go to the doctor on Thursday. Yes...Thursday...we have to wait until Thursday because my doctor is out of town. Although I would not mind if she came today. The level of comfort I am feeling is getting smaller and smaller with each passing day. I can say with certainty that I am ready for her to be here. I really wondered if I would be ready after having enjoyed pregnancy so much, but I really am getting anxious. We took some pictures of me again to show you my growing belly. We have had some requests for some more, and this week I actually have time to take some. I am off work for spring break and enjoying every minute of it. I slept late, had lunch with my sweet husband, ran to the mall, and took a nap. It was a very productive day. And I think it is official to say that our little KC's schedule is ruined. She really doesn't know what to do with herself being out of her cage all day. (I think she is enjoying a little too much since she has been waking me up in my naps!) So I guess that is all for now. Enjoy the pictures and keep praying for us as we wait for Ryleigh to arrive.



1 comment:

Kaylane said...

I love the picture of you in the white shirt! It's adorable!!