Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Little Relaxation

Well...still no baby! It is officially time to say that I am UNCOMFORTABLE! I guess I knew these days would come, but I really didn't know what to expect. My sweet husband just grins as he watches me twist, turn, moan, sweat, and freeze. It really is quite something to watch. I am just so thankful that I am not teaching this week. Spring break couldn't have come at a better time. I will say that I am taking advantage of my few days off before Ryleigh get here. Yesterday I went and got my toenails painted and I got a massage. It was wonderful and relaxing. I normally would never...ever...in a million years...post a picture of my toes, but they are just too cute not to share. So I hope none of you get grossed out. Just consider this my apology. This morning I slept in until 9:30. It was amazing. When I woke up, I realized that this pleasure in life will be long gone once the baby gets here. So I tried to enjoy it as much as I could. Well, I guess that is all for now. I will hopefully have some exciting baby news tomorrow.


1 comment:

Lindi said...

Well those are some cute easter toes. What's the news from the doctor? We are thinking of you all.