Tuesday, March 25, 2008

No More Vacation

Well, spring break is officially over and my time for relaxation has ended. Our little baby has still not decided to make her grand appearance, so I am back at work today. Believe me, it is much to the shock of myself, my students, and my coworkers. We all really thought I would be at home with a new baby at this point. We did go up to labor and delivery yesterday after I began having some contractions and other signs of labor, but no luck. They just sent me back home. The good news is that we are making progress and it could be anytime. I am planning on coming back to work tomorrow and then calling it a year! My next appointment is Thursday, and I really believe we will have a little one on Thursday or Friday...if not sooner. So keep us in your prayers. My anxiety is keeping me awake at night, but other than that things are still going great. I will keep you posted on any developments.

2 comments:

Kaylane said...

Thanks for the update! I have been checking the blog all day!

Anne said...

Can't wait to meet that sweet baby!