Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

This year we were blessed with the chance to travel to Missouri and spend time with our family. It was Ryleigh's first Christmas, so we knew there would be lots of excitement and we would have to see a lot of people. We spent most of the week at Brian's parent's house trying to relax. We had several Christmas celebrations while we were there, and we got to see family that we hadn't seen in months. It was a wonderful Christmas. Here are a few pictures from our wonderful trip.

Ryleigh didn't really know what to do with the presents. All she wanted was to play with the boxes. I hear that is very common at this age. I don't think that will be an issue when Santa comes next year!

Here we are helping her open her new toys on Christmas morning!

I think she really did enjoy herself! I am just happy she didn't eat any paper for breakfast!

Santa brought Ryleigh some new books, pajamas, and a fun toy that she can walk around with and ride. She had a blast figuring it out. In fact, I was shocked at the fact that she walked with it the first time she used it. She is getting too big...too fast!


Go Baby Go!!!
The next few pictures are at a Christmas with the family. Ryleigh got more goodies to play with! She got clothes, animals, and a push toy. She isn't spoiled at all!
Here is Ryleigh with her cousin Taylor exploring her new toy!
This is Ryleigh with some of the other babies in the family. It sure was fun to watch them all play together!
But at the end of the trip...After all is said and done...After all the toys were opened...Ryleigh played with her favorite toy of all....A WATERBOTTLE!!!! We can't help but love our funny little girl! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


3 comments:

Kaylane said...

Glad she liked her Christmas presents!!! Hope the wedding goes smoothly! :) Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Candice and Stu-- Ryleigh is absolutely ADORABLE! (You already know that, but isn't it good to hear it from someone else?) I'm so glad to hear that the Christmas holidays were so good for you guys!
Ann Hurst

tschmitt2002 said...

I think Ryleigh's cousin Taylor is the cutest thing ever!!!! So is that Ryleigh girl. We had total fun with you guys. Love you so much. So thankful that you want to share your life with us. Take those weepy george strait songs off the website or I won't come back. Geez... I am trying to run without emotion you know... :^)

Love ya -
T