Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Long Awaited Wedding Pictures

Well hello everyone. Yes...I know it has been forever since I have posted. I really have no excuse other than a 10 month old rascal who keeps me very busy. The only reason I can post right now is because Brian and I are out of school today because of ice. It sure is nice to be at home together on days like this. We have been taking turns playing with Ryleigh and playing on the computer.
I know many of you have been waiting to see the pictures from my sister's wedding. Here are just a few. I am waiting to get more from the photographer. I don't have any from the actual wedding due to the fact that I was in the wedding. The first 2 pictures are of Ryleigh trying out her wagon at the rehearsal dinner. The next two are a few shots from the reception. There is also a picture of my sister with her new husband, Tim.

Ryleigh just loved her wagon. She did wonderful during the ceremony. I think she stole the show. At least that is what I have been told.







Yes, I know...she is not wearing a bow. But don't fret, she had a bow on for the wedding. A huge white one, but let's just say that it didn't make it long!



No comments: