Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Birthday with Friends!

Last Thursday, I was able to do something I have always wanted to do. I was able to go up to Ryleigh's school and celebrate her birthday with her school friends. As a teacher, I see parents do this all the time, and it has always been something I have looked forward to doing. I stayed up late Wednesday night making this little sugar cookies. Ryleigh helped by cutting out some letters and eating...steeling...the dough. She loves cookie dough.

Here she is passing out the plates to her friends. She loves being a helper. She was so exciting that it was her "happy irthday ryeigh" party


Here she is getting ready to dive in to a cookie. All of the children ate the cookies, but my daughter just licked all the icing off.

Yum! Yum!
Here is a picture from Ryleigh's view point. She loves playing with my camera.This little party helped to get me in the "I can't believe I am going to have 2 year old" spirit. I went home and cried! All Ryleigh had to say to consol me was, "Stop crying now mommy! I said stop crying!" It's too bad she's not verbal!!!














No comments: