Thursday, March 27, 2008
Ryleigh is here!!!
Well, the past 48 hours have been a blur to say the least. It all started Wednesday morning when Candice started having contractions while at work. They didn't progress much until about 11:45PM when they went to 5 minutes apart. Candice, while not wanting any pain meds, continued to labor until about 3:30PM on Thursday when Dr. Tadvick decided a C-Section was needed. She had not progressed past a dialation of 3cm. So at 4:56 PM Ryleigh Grace Stuart was born and she is such a blessing. I know God lives after seeing this little angel born and am a Proud Daddy! Thank you God.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Currently in the...
You're killing me!! :)
Welcome Baby Ryleigh!!! I can't wait to get my hands on you!!!
I love you Candice!
Congratualions on baby Ryleigh! Let the FUN begin!
Love you guys,
Justin and Britt
What a blessing! Congrats! I'm glad she is here safe and sound!
YIPPEE! The cutie pie is here! I am so happy for you all. It is such a breathtaking experience. The 1st couple of days your on this emotional high and then exhuastion hits. I hope you get some rest between staring at your new baby girl.
God is Good. Love, Lindi & Family
SHE IS GORGEOUS AND LOOKS JUST LIKE HER MOMMY!!!
I can't believe that I won't be able to hold her for another week!
CONGRATS!
Candice!!! I am so happy for you! I am glad that COurtney told me about your blog. Please email or call me so that we can catch up! Tell everyone at school hello for me and give that sweet baby girl a kiss!!! Love you and miss you girl.
Leah Mullins
mullinsmania.blogspot.com
Post a Comment